The new Nomad Mood collection is created by Katerina exclusively for Boho Dreamland. Each piece is unique and handmade by the designer in her Marseille workshop. The beads and preparations with which the jewelry is made come from different tribes and communities located all over the world.
- Composition of the Nomad Mood # 2 necklace: The vintage pendant (1970s), charms and tribal silver beads were handcrafted by Kuchis artisans, a nomadic Pashtun tribe in Afghanistan. The pendant is in tribal silver (an alloy of silver and brass), with an old Afghan coin enhanced with a green resin cabochon. Its base is decorated with traditional bells from the Kuchi culture.
- The green glass beads in different shapes come from Turkey
- The necklace is threaded on an organic green cotton link
- Necklace length: 83 cm
- Dimensions of the pendant: 11 cm long / 4 cm wide
- Supplied in its signature Katerina jewelry pouch
- Handcrafted in Marseille, France
- Unique piece