The new Nomad Mood collection is created by Katerina exclusively for Boho Dreamland. Each piece is unique and handmade by the designer in her Marseille workshop. The beads and preparations with which the jewelry is made come from different tribes and communities located all over the world.
- Composition of the Nomad Mood # 03 necklace : The vintage pendant (1970s), charms and beads enrage tribal were made by hand by Kuchis, a nomadic Pashtun tribe in Afghanistan. The pendant is made of an alloy of silver and brass, with an old coin enhanced with a red faceted glass cabochon. Its base is decorated with traditional bells from the Kuchi culture.
- The red glass beads in different shapes come from Turkey
- The necklace is threaded on an organic red cotton link
- Necklace length : 80cm
- Pendant dimensions : 8 cm long / 3 cm wide
- Supplied in its signature Katerina jewelry pouch
- Handcrafted in Marseille, France
- Unique piece