The new Nomad Mood collection is created by Katerina exclusively for Boho Dreamland. Each piece is unique and handmade by the designer in her Marseille workshop. The beads and preparations with which the jewelry is made come from different tribes and communities located all over the world.
- Composition of the Nomad Mood necklace # 04 : The vintage pendant (1970s), charms and tribal silver beads were handcrafted by Kuchis, a nomadic Pashtun tribe in Afghanistan. The pendant is made in an alloy of silver and brass, with an old coin which is decorated at its base with traditional bells from the Kuchi culture.
- The black wooden beads of different shapes come from the South of Morocco
- The necklace is threaded on a black organic cotton link
- Necklace length : 68 cm
- Dimensions of the pendant : 9 cm long / 3 cm wide
- Supplied in its signature Katerina jewelry pouch
- Handcrafted in Marseille, France
- Unique piece