he new Nomad Mood collection is created by Katerina exclusively for Boho Dreamland. Each piece is unique and handmade by the designer in her Marseille workshop. The beads and preparations with which the jewelry is made come from different tribes and communities located all over the world.
- Composition of the Nomad Mood necklace #06 : The vintage pendant (1970s), charms and tribal metal beads were handcrafted by Kuchis, a nomadic Pashtun tribe in Afghanistan. The pendant consists of an ancient coin which is adorned at its base with traditional bells from the Kuchi culture.
White ceramic beads come from Turkey
- The necklace is threaded on a white organic cotton link
- Necklace length : 72 cm
- Dimensions of the pendant : 5.5 cm in length / 3 cm in width
- Supplied in its signature Katerina jewelry pouch
- Handcrafted in Marseille, France
- Unique piece