The new Nomad Mood collection is created by Katerina exclusively for Boho Dreamland. Each piece is unique and handmade by the designer in her Marseille workshop. The beads and preparations with which the jewelry is made come from different tribes and communities located all over the world.
- Composition of the Nomad Mood necklace #08 : The vintage pendant (1970s), the old coins and the tribal silver bells were handcrafted by Kuchis, a nomadic Pashtun tribe in Afghanistan. The pendant is an ancient coin which is adorned at its base with traditional bells from the Kuchi culture
- The necklace is made of a black leather link
- Necklace length : 75 cm / the size is adjustable thanks to a black cotton sliding knot
- Pendant dimensions : 4.5 cm long / 1.8 cm wide
- Supplied in its signature Katerina jewelry pouch
- Handcrafted in Marseille, France