The new Nomad Mood collection is created by Katerina exclusively for Boho Dreamland. Each piece is unique and handmade by the designer in her Marseille workshop. The beads and preparations with which the jewelry is made come from different tribes and communities located all over the world.
- The different elements that make up the earrings were handcrafted by Kuchis craftsmen, a nomadic Pashtun tribe in Afghanistan. These creations are in tribal silver, an alloy of silver and brass, assembled by hand with pearls and vintage findings, dating from the years 1960-1970
- The tribal silver dangling earrings are set with a central cabochon in faceted glass in royal blue color. A connector enhanced with a small disc with a small royal blue cabochon, is connected to 2 diamond-shaped charms, chiseled and hammered with ethnic motifs
- Length: 8 cm – width : 2 cm
- Supplied in its signature Katerina jewelry pouch
- Handcrafted in Marseille, France
- Unique piece